- All ticket(s) booked through us are non-changeable and non-refundable. However, the ticket(s) which are refundable ones, would attract an administration charge of INR 250.00 per passenger in addition to the cancellation charges levied by the airline company.
- Partially utilized (Half-flown) ticket(s) are not entitled for any refund.
- All package bookings (Hotel Accommodation & Excursions such as Care Hire, Event Tickets) would be governed by the terms and conditions of the property owners & relevant service providers, with whom your reservations were booked. Although most of the property owners / service providers have a refund policy, wherein only a certain percentage of the package / excursion is chargeable, however the same would also additionally attract our administration charge of a 01 night retention OR an administration charge of INR 250.00 (per person), if incase the accommodation is for a total of 01 night only.
Refund of any excursion would attract an additional administration charge of INR 250.00 (per person).
- All upfront deposits are non-refundable, however in some instances / special cases wherein a request of a refund is accommodated; an administration charge of INR 250.00 (per person) will be applicable.
- Please note that it is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that the outstanding balance payment is paid within the due date, wherein failure to do so would result in the cancellation of your booking and forfeiting of the upfront deposit monies paid to us. Please ensure to update us about any payments that you make.
- Cancellations / Refunds are subject to the guidelines / restrictions imposed by the airline company less our administration charge of INR 250.00 (per passenger) ; Please note that generally the refunds are processed in 7 business days (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays & any National Holidays), however no refunds would be paid out, till the same have been received from the relevant airline / supplier.
- All changes / amendments are subject to fare restrictions / availability of seats at the time of making an amendment.
- All quotes are subject to availability and are not guaranteed, until the ticket(s) have been issued, irrespective of the fact that the full payment has been made, as airline fares and seat availability changes on an ongoing basis.
- As airline carriers prefer e-ticket as the most preferred mode of travel, hence no paper ticket(s) will be issued.
- Passenger(s) are requested to re-confirm their booking(s) with either the travel agency / airline company 72 hrs. Prior to the flight departure time to obtain information about last minute changes, irrespective of the guidelines of the airline company.
- Passenger(s) are advised to check-in at least 3 hrs prior to the flight departure time (for International Flights) and 2 hrs prior to the flight departure time (for Domestic Flights).
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that all your travel documents are correct and good to travel with. This includes your e-ticket, passport, visa (if required), travel insurance (if required) and any additional travel document(s).
- We accept no liability in the event wherein you are denied boarding or refused an entry into any country due to failure on your part to carry the correct passport, visa or other documents required by any airline, authority or country.
- Travelers flying overseas must ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months, from their return date of travel.
- FORCE MAJEURE: No compensation would be paid out or in any circumstances, nor we would be held responsible, in the event, wherein your booking would need to be cancelled due to any unusual or unforeseeable circumstances, beyond our control. These could include war or threat of war, civil strife, or disputes including air traffic control, terrorist activities or threat of war and / or consequences of both, natural disasters, fire or weather conditions, and act(s) of god, transportation or any technical problems, closure or congestion of airport.
- It is recommended that all the passenger(s) should be covered by a travel insurance policy to ensure protection against unforeseen situations. Please note that the travel insurance is not a part of your booking and hence needs to be purchased as a separate component. Please note that any claim made under the insurance policy would be governed by the guidelines of the insurance company and we would not be liable to accommodate any claims / request(s) from passenger(s) regarding the same.
- All transactions carried out on a credit card and/or a debit card would attract a surcharge of 2.5% over and above the amount (which in case of a refund would be non-refundable). It may also be noted that documents such as copies of passport(s) / card(s) through which the payment was made could be requested, against unsuccessful / unauthorized payments, in order to verify the authenticity of the cardholder.
- By acknowledging / responding to this e-mail correspondence, you confirm to have accepted & understood, all the terms and conditions that govern your booking with us.
Price Match Policy
For all scheduled flights booked through us, if you are able to get a more cost-efficient price for the same travel itinerary (On the same carrier, same route, same day and on the same class of service), within 24 hrs of making the booking with us (as per the time and date on your invoice), we will match the price (written evidence required) OR else a single-use discount voucher of INR 500.00 would be issued, which can be redeemed for once in 365 days on your next booking with us. Please note the discount voucher is non-transferable and cannot be enchased. However, for booking(s) for which the ticket(s) needs to be issued, and/or are requested by the passenger(s) within the 24 hr. time frame, the price match policy will not apply. Please note that fares are subject to change without prior notification.
On receipt of your request and deposit, we will confirm your booking (from this point cancellation charges will apply), and send you a confirmation with details of your arrangements. Please note that a telephone booking confirmation is as firmly confirmed as if it were made/confirmed in writing at that time.
Fees & Taxes
Travel'N'Time DO NOT CHARGES any transaction fee. Our service fee is included in the quotation send to clients and no over charges are applicable. The taxes & VAT applicable on tours and packages are included in the prices quoted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on +91-124-4222401.
Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your holiday, we must be notified in writing by the person who made the booking and who is therefore responsible for the payment of cancellation charges. Cancellation charges are calculated from the date we receive the written notice of cancellation.
Amount of cancellation charges (shown as a % total holiday cost)
More than 42 days - Deposit
29-42 days - 50%
15-28 days - 70%
8-14 days - 90%
1-4 days - 100%
After ticket issue : Cancellation will result in loss of 100% of total cost of all travel arrangements in most cases. Please consult your reservation adviser.