Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered: Mauritius
INR 37,990 per person
Its name conjures up all that is romantic; an island of beautiful beaches fringed with palm and casuarina trees, protected by a coral reef forming lagoons of crystal clear water. A fertile island where waving fronds of sugar cane dominate the landscape; where there are large forested areas, huge craters, gorges and spectacular waterfalls all with a backdrop of mountains whose jagged profile indicates their volcanic origin.
Welcome to Mauritius - a Tropical Paradise. Our local representative will be waiting for you on your arrival at Mauritius Airport at the arrival hall. You will be welcomed and will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free to relax or take a walk on the beautiful beaches of Mauritius. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
After breakfast, its time to leave for a half-day tour of Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius. Where you will visit the harbour, sheltered in a semi-circle of mountains, the Natural History Museum - famous for some very rare birds now extinct like the Dodo, the National bird of Mauritius. See La Citadelle, a stone fortress situated at the top of a hill. Next, stop will be Port Louis market where you can shop at the local stalls and duty free shops. Later you will visit the Pamplemousses Gardens known throughout the world for its large collection of exotic plants. See the giant water lilies and other rare species of aquatic plants and flowers. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
After breakfast, you will be picked from the hotel lobby for the full day tour of Chamarel and Grand Bassin, where you will first visit the unique 'Seven Colored Earth' at Chamarel. Enjoy the cascading streams and silent forests. See mounds of yellow, red, blue and green colored earth. Enjoy magnificent views of the Black River Gorges. Also visit Grand Bassin, one of the island's two natural lakes. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
This morning after breakfast, you will proceed to Ile-aux-Cerfs, a beautiful resort on a Robinson Crusoe-like island. Get mesmerized by the picturesque beauty of miles of fine white beaches and crystal clear waters. Relax on the beach, go for swimming and enjoy the many water sports activities at a nominal cost. You can also take a tour of the famous Undersea walk at a nominal cost, an opportunity to walk on the ocean bed. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
After breakfast, the day is free at leisure. Relax in your hotel, take a stroll on the beach or enjoy the many water sports or you can take a trip on the Blue Safari Sub scooter. Pilot your own underwater sub scooter by 3 meters of depth and enjoy a unique experience in the World! No need to be a diver or swimmer to control the sub scooter. Comfortably seated one behind the other, you breathe freely and naturally in a broad common, transparent and panoramic Cupola. Feel like Her Majesty's 007 secret agent and watch the marine life and breathtaking coral formations. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
After breakfast, the day is free. Relax on the beach or, explore the many shops and local stalls displaying Mauritian artifacts, cotton fabrics, etc. In the evening, you can take a tour of Blue Safari Submarine for a unique experience of a life-time. You will be spell-bound as you dive to a depth of 35 meters on board the Blue Safari Submarine. On this captivating one-hour trip, experience the beauty of a coral reef, the magic of a shipwreck and the dance of multi-colored fish. This exclusive submarine dive takes you so close to the mysteries of the underwater world, that it seems that you can actually touch it. Overnight stay in Mauritius.
After breakfast, day free until you will be transferred to the airport (checkout timing 1200) for your return flight.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||Deluxe||Rs 37,990|
|Child With Bed||Deluxe||Rs 23,990|
|Child Without Bed||Deluxe||Rs 19,990|
- 06 nights accommodation
- All transfers / tours and excursions on Seat in coach Basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Daily Dinners
- Full day North city tour including visit to Port Louis, Caudan Waterfront in an Air conditioned coach
- Full day South city tour including visit to Trou Aux cerf, Curepipe
- Chamarel & Grand basin in an Air conditioned coach
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour in an Air conditioned coach with speed boat transfer from Letty
- International Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Visa on arrival
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
Call an Expert » +91-124-4222401