Treasures of Thailand
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered: Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket
INR 27,990 per person
Thailand is a country of scenic diversity and ancient traditions, of tranquil temples and modern urban excitement. With and independent history going back more than seven centuries, it has managed to absorb a variety of cultural influences and blend them into something uniquely and memorably Thai. Thailand's traditional culture is delicately tuned to the time-honored Buddhist's non-confrontational approach to life, and ideals of charity, tolerance and loving-kindness.
Thailand is described by travelers as "the west exotic country in Asia", and with good reason. It is colored by a distinct culture, with a rich and varied heritage, and it posses a remarkable range of scenic beauty. Whatever your interests you'll find this a unique land, a place of kaleidoscopic wonders unseen elsewhere. You'll marvel at wondrous sights that give definition to a kingdom with an independent history stretching back more centuries.
Meet our representative on arrival at the Bangkok Airport and take a transfer to Pattaya, about 147 kilometres from Bangkok. Spend the rest of the day at leisure or enjoy the Alcazar show (optional). Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya.
After breakfast, go on a tour of the scenic coral islands by a speed boat. Enjoy Koh Larn, one of the largest coral islands of Pattaya's archipelago. Spend the day here swimming, scuba diving, wind surfing, parasailing, snorkeling or sun bathing. Treat yourself to the coral reefs & explore the underwater from a glass - bottomed boat. Spend the evening at leisure lounging in this surreal city. Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya. (Lunch included)
Check-out of the hotel after breakfast and take a transfer to Bangkok. Upon arrival in Bangkok, check-in to the hotel and spend the day at leisure exploring the fabulous shopping centers like Sogo Department Store and Gaysorn Plaza (on your own). Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a half day city and temple tour of Bangkok. Visit Wat Traimit or the Temple of Solid Gold Buddha, Wat Pho or the Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the Wat Benchamabopit or the Marble Temple and the Royal Palace. Spend the evening doing your own thing in this wonderful city. Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and take a transfer to the Bangkok Airport to board a short flight to Phuket. Meet our representative on arrival at the Phuket Airport and take a transfer to the hotel in Phuket. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Phuket.
After breakfast, Get ready to enjoy full day an exciting tour to Phi- Phi Island, about 48 kilometres from Phuket with local thai lunch. Stay overnight at hotel in Phuket. (Breakfast and Thai Lunch)
After breakfast, enjoy the morning by yourself. In the afternoon, take a transfer to Phuket Airport (check-out time 12:00 noon) for your return flight to India via Bangkok. (Breakfast)
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||Deluxe||Rs 27,990|
|Child With Bed||Deluxe||Rs 19,990|
|Child Without Bed||Deluxe||Rs 15,990|
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pattaya
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Bangkok
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Phuket
- All transfers / tours and excursions on a group basis
- Daily breakfast
- Tour of the Coral Island in Pattaya
- Half day city and temple tour of Bangkok on a group basis once during the stay
- Tour of Phi Phi Island with Thai Lunch on a group basis
- All airport transfers
- International Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Visa Fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
Call an Expert » +91-124-4222401