Taste of Singapore
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered: Singapore
INR 19,990 per person
Singapore has a number of museums for the historically and intellectually inclined tourist - the Singapore History Museum, the Arts Museum, the Philately Museum and the Asian Civilizations Museum are some of these. The Ethnic Quarters of Singapore provide a true picture of the cultural diversity that goes to make up the unique character of Singapore. Little India is a colorful area of shops selling everything from saris to freshly ground spices. Chinatown has quaint shops selling ethnic products, and every corner has the distinctive architecture of decorated temples and buildings. A range of exotic textiles is available in Arab Street, the heart of the Malay quarter, including batiks from Indonesia, silks, sarongs, and shirts. There are two mosques for the areas predominantly Muslim population - the spectacular Sultan Mosque and the tiny but beautiful Jama-at Mosque.
Arrive Singapore. You will be met and transferred to your hotel. Check in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to explore this beautiful city on your own. In the evening we suggest you take an optional tour to the Night Safari tour; the only safari in the world that opens at night; a not to be missed tour where you can see how it is like to be in a nature reserve at night with all kinds of the animals from all over the world in their natural habitat of which some are rare. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Singapore; an orientation tour that begins with a drive around the Civic District, the Cricket Club and the historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Stop at the Merlion Park for a great view of The Marina Bay and a picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion. The tour continues with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist - Taoist temples on the island, before driving past Chinatown to a local handicraft centre. The final stop is at Little India. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
After buffet breakfast, morning is at leisure. In the afternoon enjoy a trip to Sentosa. Experience a cable car ride to Sentosa Island, visit the 'Images of Singapore' and then take monorail ride to the Under Water World. Experience, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge and Skyride and end the day with the magical Musical Fountain - Songs of the Sea with laser & lights display. Overnight at the hotel.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India / onward journey. You can also extend your holiday by taking the various add on options available.
HOTEL DETAILS & PRICE :
|Hotel Room||Star||Cost in INR|
|Twin Sharing||Deluxe||Rs 19,990|
|Child With Bed||Deluxe||Rs 14,990|
|Child Without Bed||Deluxe||Rs 12,990|
- 03 Nights accommodation
- Return airport transfers on SIC
- Half day city tour on SIC
- Afternoon Sentosa (Cable Car ride, Images of Singapore, underwater world, dolphin lagoon, Luge with sky ride & Song of seas) Services of a professional English - speaking guide
- International Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Visa Fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms and Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extra charges
- Rooms & Rates are subject to the availability at the time of Actual Booking and we cannot guarantee
- Rate of exchange will be taken as on the day of Final Payment.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
Call an Expert » +91-124-4222401